- Stories and Songs for a Green Earth Share the message of caring for the planet that nurtures us all with seven folktales, three science fact-tales, and five songs linked to a Webpage of lyrics, background information, and activity ideas. 30 second Previews of tracks.
- Cat o' Nine Tales: Stories and Songs about Cats. Stories, vocals, autoharps, and percussion by Fran Stallings, with Gail Huggett (hammered dulcimer, vocals, autoharp) and Moby Anderson (bass). Seven stories, seven songs, three instrumental numbers for our feline-codependent friends.
- TRAVELING TALES Volume 1: and TRAVELING TALES Volume 2: : stories I tell in Japan, Egypt, Oklahoma, and other exotic places. Each CD has 7 easy-to-tell stories, many of which include simple songs for audience participation.
- Interaction: Storytelling with Music, "a workshop in a cassette box." Cassette demonstrates "The Rooster and the Sultan" and "Shingebiss and the North Wind" along with a lesson on how to tell stories and how to adapt them with music and sounds. Accompanying print lesson gives transcription of the first story, notation for music and sounds, and storytelling hints. (Lesson was originally published in Autoharp Quarterly Oct 1991, pp 24-28)
- "Crane's Gratitude" and other tales of animal wit and wisdom. Seven gentle stories from many different parts of the world, from the Brazilian rainforest to old Japan.
You can mailorder recordings from Fran